An Inclusive Economy
Our goal is to advance equitable opportunities for economic participants during economic growth with benefits incurred by every section of society.
The following roles or societies that forms part of the eco-system includes:-
- Sellers i.e. entrepreneurs and business on macro-, microeconomic to vendor level in-community;
- Buyers on macro-, microeconomic in-community level;
- Exchange Agents to transfers digital to in-country currency on macro-, and microeconomic in-community level;
- Courier Agents to fulfill transactions and realize the distribution and collection coordination of goods between points of origin, pick-up or drop-off points, local and central hubs;
- Shipping Agents to fulfill transactions and coordinate with partner hubs that are integrated with international hubs for door-to-door delivery;
- Community centre agents that educate and inform local business of opportunity and encourages participation;
- Financial Service providers who offers micro-loans in the form of digital currency for easy distribution and access
With our focus we believe we can reach both macro- and microeconomic determinants for a fully inclusive economy.